Report NEP-NET-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Garber & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2016. "Commercial platforms with heterogeneous participants," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Sarlin, Peter & Rönnqvist, Samuel, 2016. "Bank networks from text: interrelations, centrality and determinants," Working Paper Series 1876, European Central Bank.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Casper Christophersen, 2015. "Pricing in the Norwegian interbank market – the effects of liquidity and implicit government support," Working Paper 2016/2, Norges Bank.
- Pierre Andreoletti & Pierre Gazé & Maxime Menuet, 2016. "« Can a Platform Make Profit with Consumers' Mobility? A Two-Sided Monopoly Model with Random Endogenous Side-Switching »," Working Papers halshs-01251365, HAL.
- Coscia, Michele & Hausmann, Ricardo, 2015. "Evidence That Calls-Based and Mobility Networks Are Isomorphic," Scholarly Articles 24984035, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Erkan Erdil & H. Tolga Göksidan, 2015. "Review of International Production and Global Value Chain Studies: the Case of Turkish Regional Networks," STPS Working Papers 1504, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2015.
- Muriel Fadairo & Cintya Lanchimba & Miguel Yangari, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Provisions and Risk Aversion in Plural Form Franchise Networks A Model of Incentives with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers halshs-01251344, HAL.
- Hans Haller & Britta Hoyer, 2015. "Note on the Common Enemy Effect under Strategic Network Formation and Disruption," Working Papers e07-49, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Nathalie Oriol & Alexandra Rufini & Dominique Torre, 2016. "Should dark PoolS be banned from regulated exchangeS?," Working Papers halshs-01254447, HAL.
- Hans Haller, 2015. "Network Vulnerability: A Designer-Disruptor Game," Working Papers e07-50, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Nicolò Pecora & Alessandro Spelta, 2016. "Discovering SIFIs in interbank communities," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def037, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).