Report NEP-NET-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexia Gaudeul & Caterina Giannetti, 2015. "Privacy, Trust and Social Network Formation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Machado, C. & Sarmiento Paipilla, N.M., 2015. "Identifying Central Bank Liquidity Super-Spreaders in Interbank Funds Networks," Discussion Paper 2015-052, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Briana Chang & Shengxing Zhang, 2015. "Endogenous Market Making and Network Formation," Discussion Papers 1534, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Paolo Barucca & Fabrizio Lillo, 2015. "Disentangling bipartite and core-periphery structure in financial networks," Papers 1511.08830, arXiv.org.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2015. "Networks of value added trade," Working Papers w201516, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Structural Analysis of Value Creation in Software Service Platforms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015127, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2015.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2015. "The Optimal Defense of Network Connectivity," Working Papers 15-24, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & van der Heijden, Eline, 2015. "Going Green : Framing Effects in a Dynamic Coordination Game," Discussion Paper 2015-054, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ethridge, Frank & Feldman, Maryann & Kemeny, Tom & Zoller, Ted, 2015. "The economic value of local social networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64505, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.