Report NEP-NET-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Andreoletti & Pierre Gaze & Maxime Menuet, 2015. "Can a Platform Make Profit with Consumer' Mobility? A Two-Sided Monopoly Model with Random Endogenous Side-Swiching," Working Papers halshs-01206576, HAL.
- Guillaume Burghouwt & Pablo Mendes De Leon & Jaap De Wit, 2015. "EU Air Transport Liberalisation Process, Impacts and Future Considerations," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2015/4, OECD Publishing.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre & Roeder, Kerstin, 2015. "Social long-term care insurance with two-sided altruism," IDEI Working Papers 852, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Edward L. Glaeser & Yimei Zou, 2015. "Urban Networks: Spreading the Flow of Goods, People, and Ideas," Working Papers 841, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- De Bruyckere, Valerie, 2015. "Systemic risk rankings and network centrality in the European banking sector," Working Paper Series 1848, European Central Bank.
- Chen, Ying-Ju & Zenou, Yves & Zhou, Junjie, 2015. "Competitive pricing strategies in social networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tam'as Fleiner & Zsuzsanna Jank'o & Akihisa Tamura & Alexander Teytelboym, 2015. "Trading Networks with Bilateral Contracts," Papers 1510.01210, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Larcom, Shaun & Rauch, Ferdinand & Willems, Tim, 2015. "The benefits of forced experimentation: strikingevidence from the London Underground network," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63832, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christophe Bravard & Liza Charroin & Corinne Touati, 2015. "Optimal design and defense of networks under link attacks," Working Papers 1519, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.