Report NEP-NET-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Lou Abatayo & John Lynham & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2015. "Facebook-to-Facebook: Online Communication and Economic Cooperation," Working Papers 201513, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Yeon Koo Che & Olivier Tercieux, 2015. "An Analysis of Top Trading Cycles in Two-Sided Matching Markets," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001059, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gudmundsson, Jens & Habis, Helga, 2015. "Assignment Games with Externalities," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2015/16, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Dejan Trifunovic & Djordje Mitrovic & Bojan Ristic, 2015. "Network Externalities in Telecommunication Industry: An Analysis of Serbian Market," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704575, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Ponzetto, Giacomo AM & Zou, Yimei, 2015. "Urban Networks: Connecting Markets, People, and Ideas," CEPR Discussion Papers 10816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shaun Larcom & Ferdinand Rauch & Tim Willems, 2015. "The Benefits of Forced Experimentation: Striking Evidence from the London Underground Network," CEP Discussion Papers dp1372, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "The Role of Social Networks in Cultural Assimilation," IZA Discussion Papers 9341, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stanislao Gualdi & Antoine Mandel, 2015. "On the emergence of scale-free production networks," Papers 1509.01483, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Franco Ruzzenenti & Francesco Picciolo & Andreas Papandreou, 2015. "A network analysis of the global energy market: an insight on the entanglement between crude oil and the world economy," Papers 1509.05894, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Berliant, Marcus & Watanabe, Hiroki, 2015. "A scale-free transportation network explains the city-size distribution," MPRA Paper 66802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zvonko Kostanjcar & Stjepan Begusic & H. E. Stanley & Boris Podobnik, 2015. "Estimating Tipping Points in Feedback-Driven Financial Networks," Papers 1509.04952, arXiv.org.