Report NEP-NET-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hugo Emilo Silva & Erik T. Verhoef & Vincent van den Berg, 2013. "Airline Route Structure Competition and Network Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-189/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Emiliya Lazarova & Peter Borm & Arantza Estévez-Fernández, 2014. "Transfers and Exchange-Stability in Two-Sided Matching Problems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-086/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dominic Hauck & Erik Ansink & Jetske Bouma & Daan van Soest, 2014. "Social Network Effects and Green Consumerism," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-150/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Adriaan Hendrik van der Weijde, 2014. "Price Differentiation and Discrimination in Transport Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-099/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cabrales, Antonio; Gale, Douglas; Gottardi, Piero, 2015. "Financial Contagion in Networks," Economics Working Papers ECO2015/01, European University Institute.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2013. "Identifying Cross-Sided Liquidity Externalities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-154/IV/DSF63, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2015. "1On endogenous Stackelberg leadership: The case of horizontally differentiated duopoly and asymmetric net work compatibility effects," Discussion Paper Series 127, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2015.
- Luca Papi & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "The Geographical Network of Bank Organizations: Issues and Evidence for Italy," CSEF Working Papers 403, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Belik, Ivan & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2015. "Shapley-Based Stackelberg Leadership Formation in Networks," Discussion Papers 2015/16, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Encarnación Algaba & Rene van den Brink & Chris Dietz, 2013. "Cooperative Games on Accessible Union Stable Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-207/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rabindra Nepal & John Foster, 2015. "Electricity Networks Privatization in Australia: An Overview of the Debate," Discussion Papers Series 541, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Marco van der Leij & Daan in 't Veld & Cars Hommes, 2014. "The Formation of a Core Periphery Structure in Heterogeneous Financial Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-098/II, Tinbergen Institute, revised 02 May 2019.
- Marlies Schütz & Nicole Palan, 2015. "Restructuring the International Textile Production and Trade Network. The Role of Italy and Portugal," FIW Working Paper series 156, FIW.
- BERGE Laurent, 2015. "Network proximity in the geography of research collaboration," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Ines Lindner & Holger Strulik, 2014. "The Great Divergence: A Network Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-033/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Boris van Leeuwen & Theo Offerman & Arthur Schram, 2013. "Superstars need Social Benefits: An Experiment on Network Formation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-112/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Social coordination with locally observable types," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 108, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Jia-Ping Huang & Maurice Koster & Ines Lindner, 2013. "Diffusion of Behavior in Network Games Orchestrated by Social Learning," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-208/II, Tinbergen Institute.