Report NEP-NET-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Boffa & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2014. "Optimal Cartel Prices in Two-Sided Markets Access," Working Papers 14-19, NET Institute.
- Anand, Kartik & Craig, Ben R. & von Peter, Goetz, 2014. "Filling in the Blanks: Network Structure and Interbank Contagion," Working Paper 1416, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Sergio Currarini & Elena Fumagalli, & Fabrizio Panebianco, 2014. "Games on Networks: Direct Complements and Indirect Substitutes," Discussion Papers in Economics 14/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00633611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andre Veiga, 2014. "Dynamic Platform Design," Working Papers 14-15, NET Institute.
- Annalisa Caloffi & Federica Rossi & Margherita Russo, 2014. "The roles of different intermediaries in innovation networks: A network-based approach," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0030, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014. "Online networks and subjective well-being," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/11, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jordi Brandts & Ayça Ebru Giritligil & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "An Experimental Study of Persuasion Bias and Social Influence in Networks," BELIS Working Papers 2014-03, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Craig, Ben R. & Fecht, Falko & Tumer-Alkan, Gunseli, 2014. "The Role of Interbank Relationships and Liquidity Needs," Working Paper 1421, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jérôme Vicente, 2014. "“Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water”. Network failures and policy challenges for cluster long run dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1420, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2014.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Peeters, Ronald & Yuksel, Ayse Muge, 2014. "Overcoming moral hazard with social networks in the workplace: An experimental approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 206, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Vlad Radoias, 2014. "When Price Discrimination Fails - A Principal Agent Problem with Social Influence," Working Papers 2014-08, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.