Report NEP-NET-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Pénard & Mourad Zeroukhi, 2013. "Open Source Software Subsidies and Network Compatibility in a Mixed Duopoly," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201339, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- di Iasio, Giovanni & Battiston, Stefano & Infante, Luigi & Pierobon, Federico, 2013. "Capital and Contagion in Financial Networks," MPRA Paper 52141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lena Tonzer, 2013. "Cross-Border Interbank Networks, Banking Risk and Contagion," FIW Working Paper series 129, FIW.
- Nomaler & Frenken & Heimeriks, 2013. "Do more distant collaborations have more citation impact?," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 13-03, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Nov 2013.
- Itay P. Fainmesser & Andrea Galeotti, 2013. "The Value of Network Information," Working Papers 2013-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Gong, Zheng & Tian, Feng & Xu, Boyan, 2013. "Limited Information Aggregation and Externalities - A Simple Model of Metastable Market," MPRA Paper 52143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2013. "Quantity or quality? Knowledge alliances and their effects on patenting," DICE Discussion Papers 122, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.