Report NEP-NET-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2013. "Google, Facebook, Amazon, eBay: Is the internet driving competition or market monopolization?," DICE Discussion Papers 83, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bataille, Marc & Steinmetz, Alexander, 2013. "Intermodal competition on some routes in transportation networks: The case of inter urban buses and railways," DICE Discussion Papers 84, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Stefan Thurner & Sebastian Poledna, 2013. "DebtRank-transparency: Controlling systemic risk in financial networks," Papers 1301.6115, arXiv.org.
- Jutta DÃ¶nges & Frank Heinemann & Tijmen R. DaniÃ«ls, 2013. "Crossing Network versus Dealer Market: Unique Equilibrium in the Allocation of Order Flow," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Newton, Jonathan & Angus, Simon D., 2013. "Coalitions, tipping points and the speed of evolution," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2013. "Systemic Risk and Stability in Financial Networks," NBER Working Papers 18727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2013. "Stochastic Trade Networks," Working Papers 1/2013, IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2013.
- Daniel Fricke & Thomas Lux, 2013. "On the Distribution of Links in the Interbank Network: Evidence from the e-Mid Overnight Money Market," Kiel Working Papers 1819, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eduardo Viegas & Misako Takayasu & Wataru Miura & Koutarou Tamura & Takaaki Ohnishi & Hideki Takayasu & Henrik Jeldtoft Jensen, 2013. "Ecosystems perspective on financial networks: diagnostic tools," Papers 1301.5821, arXiv.org.
- DÖRRY Sabine, 2012. "Luxembourg's specialisation as a financial centre within the global value networks of investment funds," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-40, LISER.