Report NEP-NET-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alatas, Vivi & Banerjee, Abhijit & Chandrasekhar, Arun G. & Hanna, Rema & Olken, Benjamin A., 2012. "Network Structure and the Aggregation of Information: Theory and Evidence from Indonesia," Working Paper Series rwp12-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- INOUE Tatsuhiko & NAGAYAMA Susumu, 2012. "Network Broadening and Reinforcing for Facilitating Innovation: Value creation networks in the Japanese music industry (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Berno Buechel & Tim Hellmann & Stefan Kloessner, 2012. "Opinion Dynamics under Conformity," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 469, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuel Förster & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2012. "Ordered Weighted Averaging in Social Networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00746988, HAL.
- Lynn Ilon & Jorn Altmann, 2012. "Using Collective Adaptive Networks to Solve Education Problems in Poor Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201293, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2012.
- Dürnecker, Georg & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2012. "Social networks and the process of "globalization"," Working Papers 12-18, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Valentina Albano, 2012. "The Role of Network Governance Models in the Design of Local eHealth Policies," Working Papers 1215, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Marina Murat, 2012. "Out of sight, not out of mind. Education networks and international trade," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 087, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Lucia Bazzucchi, 2012. "Nuovi strumenti di sviluppo locale: l’effetto delle infrastrutture digitali sulla creazione di lavoro autonomo. Analisi di un caso applicato nello stato di New York," Working Papers 1208, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.