Report NEP-NET-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takuya Masuzawa, 2012. "Punishment-Dominance Condition on Stable Two-Sided Matching Algorithms," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-018, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Fang, Yiwei & Francis , Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2012. "More than connectedness – Heterogeneity of CEO social network and firm value," Research Discussion Papers 26/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Pradeep Dubey & Rahul Garg & Bernard De Meyer, 2012. "Competing for Customers in a Social Network," Department of Economics Working Papers 12-10, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Karaçuka, Mehmet & Çatik, A. Nazif & Haucap, Justus, 2012. "Consumer choice and local network effects in mobile telecommunications in Turkey," DICE Discussion Papers 70, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- H Peyton Young & Gabriel E. Kreindler, 2012. "Rapid Innovation Diffusion in Social Networks," Economics Series Working Papers 626, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Luljeta Hajderllari, 2012. "Actions with economic elements embedded in the social networks of Danish farmer investors abroad," IFRO Working Paper 2012/13, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Mitchell, Green, 2012. "Recent evidence in the support of oligopolistic cooperation: a network approach," MPRA Paper 42304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Hervé Moulin, 2012. "Sharing the Cost of Redundant Items," MSAP Working Paper Series 06_2012, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Habis , Helga & Csercsik, Dávid, 2012. "Cooperation with Externalities and Uncertainty," Working Papers 2012:27, Lund University, Department of Economics.