Report NEP-NET-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jullien, Bruno & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2012. "Internet Regulation, Two-Sided Pricing, and Sponsored Data," TSE Working Papers 12-327, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2016.
- Florian Ploeckl, 2012. "Market Access and Information Technology Adoption: Historical Evidence from the Telephone in Bavaria," Economics Series Working Papers 620, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Boris Podobnik & Davor Horvatic & Mark Dickison & H. Eugene Stanley, 2012. "Preferential Attachment in the Interaction between Dynamically Generated Interdependent Networks," Papers 1209.2817, arXiv.org.
- Pradeep K. Dubey & Rahul Garg & Bernard De Meyer, 2012. "Competing for Customers in a Social Network (R)," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000526, David K. Levine.
- Takashi Ichinomiya, 2012. "Wealth distribution on complex networks," Papers 1209.2781, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2012.
- Paolo Crosetto & Alexia Gaudeul & Gerhard Riener, 2012. "Partnerships, Imperfect Monitoring and Outside Options: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.