Report NEP-NET-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Hoyer, 2012. "Network Disruption and the Common Enemy Effect," Working Papers 12-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Igor Tsatskis, 2012. "Systemic losses in banking networks: indirect interaction of nodes via asset prices," Papers 1203.6778, arXiv.org.
- Mizuno, Junko, 2012. "Technology network for machine tools in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 336, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Daniel Fricke, 2012. "Trading Strategies in the Overnight Money Market: Correlations and Clustering on the e-MID Trading Platform," Kiel Working Papers 1766, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Okazaki, Tetsuji & Sawada, Michiru, 2011. "Interbank Networks in Prewar Japan: Structure and Implications Interbank Networks in Prewar Japan: Structure and Implications," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 21, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tsakas, Nikolas, 2012. "Naive learning in social networks: Imitating the most successful neighbor," MPRA Paper 37796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramon Flores & Maurice Koster & Ines Lindner & Elisenda Molina, 2012. "Networks and Collective Action," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-032/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2012. "Roaming and Investments in the Mobile Internet Market," DICE Discussion Papers 46, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Hennessy, David A., 2012. "Biosecurity Incentives, Network Effects, and Entry of a Rapidly Spreading Pest," Staff General Research Papers 35016, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.