Report NEP-NET-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hamed Amini & Rama Cont & Andreea Minca, 2011. "Resilience to Contagion in Financial Networks," Papers 1112.5687, arXiv.org.
- Alessandro Spelta & Tanya Ara'ujo, 2011. "The topology of cross-border exposures: beyond the minimal spanning tree approach," Papers 1112.5711, arXiv.org.
- Kato, Takao & Shu, Pian, 2011. "Competition, Group Identity, and Social Networks in the Workplace: Evidence from a Chinese Textile Firm," IZA Discussion Papers 6219, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wilko Bolt & Sujit Chakravorti, 2011. "Pricing in Retail Payment Systems: A Public Policy Perspective on Pricing of Payment Cards," DNB Working Papers 331, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Wilko Bolt & Elizabeth Foote & Heiko Schmiedel, 2011. "Consumer credit and payment cards," DNB Working Papers 332, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.