Report NEP-NET-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Economides, Nicholas & Henriques, David, 2011. "To surcharge or not to surcharge? A two-sided market perspective of the no-surchage rule," Working Paper Series 1388, European Central Bank.
- Uwe Cantner & Bastian Rake, 2011. "International Research Networks in Pharmaceuticals: Structure and Dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bode, Alexander & Alig, Simon, 2011. "Strategies for Innovation Networks," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 54933, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2011. "Credibility and Strategic Learning in Networks," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 972, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Boehe, Dirk Michael, 2011. "Collaborate at home to win abroad: How does access to local network resources influence export behavior?," Insper Working Papers wpe_248, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Michael Barber & Thomas Scherngell, 2011. "Is the European R&D network homogeneous? spatial interaction modeling of network communities determined using graph theoretic methods," ERSA conference papers ersa11p392, European Regional Science Association.
- Cilem Selin Hazir, 2011. "Conceptualizing the Role of Geographical Proximity in Project Based R&D Networks: A Literature Survey," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1616, European Regional Science Association.
- Michel Grabisch & Alexandre Skoda, 2011. "Coalition structures induced by the strength of a graph," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.