Report NEP-NET-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann & Liaquat Hossain, 2011. "Identifying the Effects of Co-Authorship Networks on the Performance of Scholars: A Correlation and Regression Analysis of Performance Measures and Social Network Analysis Measures," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201176, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2011.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Social Networks and Parental Behavior in the Intergenerational Transmission of Religion," IZA Discussion Papers 5787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Filippo Belloc & Antonio Nicita, 2011. "Liberalization-Privatization Paths: Policies and Politics," Department of Economics University of Siena 609, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2011. "Proximity, Networks and Knowledge Production in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201109, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Arnaud Dragicevic & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2011. "Sustainable Network Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-51, CIRANO.