Report NEP-NET-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Tåg, Joacim, 2011. "Acquisitions, Entry and Innovation in Oligopolistic Network Industries," Working Paper Series 867, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 30 Nov 2016.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harmsen-van Hout Marjolein J.W. & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Dellaert Benedict G.C., 2011. "Communication network formation with link specificity and value transferability," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2011. "See you on Facebook! A framework for analyzing the role of computer-mediated interaction in the evolution of social capital," wp.comunite 0072, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Tremewan, James, 2010. "Group Identity and Coalition Formation: Experiments in a three?player divide the dollar Game," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1020, CEPREMAP.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2011. "Influence functions, followers and command games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00583867, HAL.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2011. "On the number of blocks required to access the coalition structure core," MPRA Paper 29755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Sousa, José & Mirza, Daniel & Verdier, Thierry, 2010. "Terrorism Networks and Trade: Does the Neighbor Hurt?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1017, CEPREMAP.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Lorenzo Sacconi, 2011. "Does virtuous circle between social capital and CSR exist? A “network of games” model and some empirical evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers 1103, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.