Report NEP-NET-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muriel Fadairo, 2011. "Why royalties ? Evidence from French distribution networks," Post-Print halshs-00560208, HAL.
- Joern Meissner & Arne Strauss & Kalyan Talluri, 2011. "An Enhanced Concave Program Relaxation for Choice Network Revenue Management," Working Papers MRG/0020, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Jan 2011.
- Noemí Navarro & Andrés Perea, 2010. "A Simple Bargaining Procedure for the Myerson Value," Cahiers de recherche 10-29, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper274 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhang, Junfu & Zhao, Zhong, 2011. "Social-Family Network and Self-Employment: Evidence from Temporary Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5446, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).