Report NEP-NET-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2010. "Information, stability and dynamics in networks under institutional constraints," IKERLANAK 2010-43, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:09-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heizler (Cohen), Odelia & Kimhi, Ayal, 2010. "Who Will Be Idol? The Importance of Social Networks for Winning on Reality Shows," IZA Discussion Papers 5056, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2010. "Juvenile Delinquency and Conformism," Working Papers 2010.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Gil & Toni Mora, 2010. "Some Students are Bigger than Others, Some Students’ Peers are Bigger than Other Students’ Peers," Working Papers 2010-18, FEDEA.
- Emilio Calvo & Maria Esther Gutierrez, 2010. "Solidarity in games with a coalition structure," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0810, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.