Report NEP-NET-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Economides, 2010. " Broadband Openness Rules Are Fully Justified by Economic Research," Working Papers 10-02, NET Institute, revised Apr 2010.
- David Cuberes & Luis Andrés & Tomás Serebrisky & Mame Astou Diouf, 2010. "The diffusion of Internet: a cross-country analysis," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Szanyi, Miklós & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba, 2010. "Emergence and Development of Industry Clusters in Hungary : Searching for a 'Critical Mass' of Business via Cluster Mapping," Discussion Paper Series a539, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Diego Garlaschelli & Franco Ruzzenenti & Riccardo Basosi, 2010. "Complex Networks and Symmetry I: A Review," Papers 1006.3923, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2010.
- Chen, Maggie & Joshi, Sumit, 2010. "Third-Country Effects on the Formation of Free Trade Agreements," MPRA Paper 23507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfonso Rosa García & Hubert Janos Kiss & Ismael Rodríguez Lara, 2009. "Do social networks prevent bank runs?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marco van der Leij & Sanjeev Goyal, 2010. "Strong ties in a small world," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tsuru, Tsuyoshi & Owan, Hideo & Uehara, Katsuhito, 2010. "Price Discrimination and Social Network : Evidence from North American Auto Dealership Transaction Data," Discussion Paper Series a529, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.