Report NEP-NET-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Willem & -, 2010. "Trust in whole networks in the public and nonprofit sector: The impact of public sector characteristics?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/649, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- J. Vandenbossche & T. Demuynck & -, 2010. "Network formation with heterogeneous agents and absolute friction," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/642, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Thierry Weil & Anna Glaser & Emilie-Pauline Gallié & Valérie Mérindol & Philippe Lefebvre & Frédérique Pallez, 2010. "Why are good comparative studies of networks so rare? Practical lessons from a study on French clusters," Post-Print hal-00488404, HAL.
- CHANDER, Parkash, 2010. "Cores of games with positive externalities," CORE Discussion Papers 2010004, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jarle Hildrum & Dieter Ernst & Jan Fagerberg, 2010. "The complex interaction between Global Production Networks, Digital Information Systems and International Knowledge Transfers," ICER Working Papers 07-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.