Report NEP-NET-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexia Gaudeul & Chiara Peroni, 2010. "Reciprocal Attention and Norm of Reciprocity in Blogging Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2010. "Groups, Networks, and Hierarchy in Household Private Transfers: Evidence from Fiji," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2010-004, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Patrick Llerena & Muge Ozman, 2010. "Networks, Irreversibility and Knowledge Creation," Working Papers of BETA 2010-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dimitrios Diamantaras & Robert P. Gilles, 2010. "Ambiguity, Social Opinion and the Use of Common Property Resources," DETU Working Papers 1006, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2010. "The Outcomes of Individual-level Technology Transfer and the Role of Research Collaboration Networks," Discussion Papers 1214, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.