Report NEP-NET-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reisinger, Markus, 2010. "Unique Equilibrium in Two-Part Tariff Competition between Two-Sided Platforms," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 308, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Stijn Ferrari, 2010. "Discriminatory fees, coordination and investment in shared ATM networks," Working Paper Research 184, National Bank of Belgium.
- Niels D. Grosse, 2010. "Experimenting with Strategic Experimentation: Risk Taking, Neighborhood Size and Network Structure," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Noga Alon & Michal Feldman & Ariel D. Procaccia & Moshe Tennenholtz, 2010. "Strategyproof Approximation Mechanisms for Location on Networks," Discussion Paper Series dp541, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Joern Meissner & Arne Strauss, 2010. "Improved Bid Prices for Choice-Based Network Revenue Management," Working Papers MRG/0016, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Jan 2010.