Report NEP-NET-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catherine Tucker & Amalia Miller, 2009. "System Size, Lock-in and Network Effects for Patient Records," Working Papers 09-07, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Luis Olmos & Ignacio J. Pérez-Arriaga, 2009. "A Comprehensive Approach for Computation and Implementation of Efficient Electricity Transmission Network Charges," Working Papers 0910, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Sujit Chakravorti & Francisco Rodríguez-Fernández, 2009. "Regulating two-sided markets: an empirical investigation," Working Paper Series WP-09-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie Chen, 2009. "The Global Agglomeration of Multinational Firms," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-043, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2014.
- Ian McDonald & Nikos Nikiforakis & Nilss Olekalns & Hugh Sibly, 2009. "Social Comparisons and Reference Group Formation: Some Expermental Evidence," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1069, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00439256_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:200907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Martí, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Social Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 4621, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicolas Jonard & R. Cowan & B. Sanditov, 2009. "Fits and Misfits : Technological Matching and R & D Networks," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Olivier Hueber, 2008. "Online communities of payments and consumer behaviour," Post-Print hal-00440942, HAL.
- Item repec:stz:wpaper:ccss-09-00001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fosco, Constanza & Laruelle, Annick & Sánchez, Angel, 2009. "Turnout Intention and Social Networks," IKERLANAK 2009-34, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Verena Utikal & Urs Fischbacher, 2009. "On the attribution of externalities," TWI Research Paper Series 46, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.