Report NEP-NET-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bardey, David & Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2009. "Competition in two-sided markets with common network externalities," IDEI Working Papers 578, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Oct 2010.
- Junseok Hwang & Jorn Altmann & Kibae Kim, 2009. "The Structural Evolution of the Web2.0 Service Network," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200914, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-08-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2009. "On Revenue and Welfare Dominance of Ad Valorem Taxes in Two-Sided Markets," Discussion Papers 2009/9, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2009. "Evaluating Scholars Based on their Academic Collaboration Activities: The RC-Index and CC-Index for Quantifying Collaboration Activities of Researchers and Scientific Communities," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200915, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Ruiz-Aliseda, Francisco, 2009. "Platform competition, compatibility, and social efficiency," IESE Research Papers D/798, IESE Business School.
- Helmut Dietl & Tobias Duschl & Egon Franck & Markus Lang, 2009. "A Contest Model of a Professional Sports League with Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 0114, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Nov 2010.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-09-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelucci, Manuela & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rangel, Marcos A. & Rasul, Imran, 2009. "Extended Family Networks in Rural Mexico: A Descriptive Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4498, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angelucci, Manuela & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rangel, Marcos A. & Rasul, Imran, 2009. "Family Networks and School Enrolment: Evidence from a Randomized Social Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4497, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lopez, Angel L. & Rey, Patrick, 2009. "Foreclosing competition through access charges and price discrimination," IESE Research Papers D/801, IESE Business School.
- Jones, Kevin, 2009. "Social Networking: Changing the way we communicate and do business," MPRA Paper 18502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00429293_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore