Report NEP-NET-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yann Bramoullé & Bernard Fortin, 2009. "The Econometrics of Social Networks," Cahiers de recherche 0913, CIRPEE.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Delinquent Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 4122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2009. "Profit-shifting in Two-sided Markets," Discussion Papers 2009/1, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Roland Pongou & Roberto Serrano, 2009. "A dynamic theory of fidelity networks with an application to the spread of HIV/AIDS," Working Papers 2009-03, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- George Gardner & Andrew Stone, 2009. "Competition Between Payment Systems: Results," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2009-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.