Report NEP-NET-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chaim Fershtman & Neil Gandal, 2008. "Microstructure of Collaboration: The Network of Open Source Software," Working Papers 08-01, NET Institute, revised Apr 2008.
- Matthew G. Nagler, 2008. "Network Externalities, Mutuality, and Compatibility," Working Papers 08-37, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Johan Stennek & Thomas TangerŒs, 2008. "Intense Network Competition," Working Papers 08-36, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Nitesh V Chawla, 2008. "Modeling the Product Space as a Network," Working Papers 08-18, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Kevin J. Boudreau & Andrei Hagiu, 2008. "Platform Rules: Multi-Sided Platforms as Regulators," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-061, Harvard Business School.
- Ricardo Ribeiro, 2008. "Market Dominance and Barriers to Competition in Financial Trading Venues," Working Papers 08-35, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Wilko Bolt & Kimmo Soramäki, 2008. "Competition, bargaining power and pricing in two-sided markets," DNB Working Papers 181, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Marc Blatter & Andras Niedermayer, 2008. "Informational Hold-Up, Disclosure Policy, and Career Concerns on the Example of Open Source Software Development," Working Papers 08-06, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Nicolas Jullien & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2008. "Firms' contribution to open source software and the dominant skilled user," Working Papers halshs-00331968, HAL.
- Joan Esteban & Esther Hauk, 2008. "Leadership in Collective Action," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 756.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).