Report NEP-NET-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rahmi Ilkiliç, 2008. "Network of Commons," Working Papers 2008.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Markus Kinateder, 2008. "Repeated Games Played in a Network," Working Papers 2008.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paolo Pin & Silvio Franz & Matteo Marsili, 2008. "Opportunity and Choice in Social Networks," Working Papers 2008.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Coralio Ballester & Pablo Brañas-Garza & María Paz Espinosa, 2008. "Peer effects in public contributions: theory and experimental evidence," ThE Papers 08/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Kurucu, Gokce, 2007. "Negative Network Externalities in Two-Sided Markets: A Competition Approach," MPRA Paper 9746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schiffer, Eva & Waale, Douglas, 2008. "Tracing power and influence in networks: Net-Map as a tool for research and strategic network planning," IFPRI discussion papers 772, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vasileios Zikos, 2008. "R&D Collaboration Networks in Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers 2008.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Emiliya Lazarova, 2008. "Coalitional Matchings," Working Papers 2008.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Ana Mauleon & Wouter Vergote, 2008. "Von Neumann-Morgenstern Farsightedly Stable Sets in Two-Sided Matching," Working Papers 2008.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.