Report NEP-NET-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2008. "The Economic Properties of Software," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2008. "Competing for Contacts: Network Competition, Trade Intermediation and Fragmented Duopoly," CEP Discussion Papers dp0854, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2008. "Information Costs, Networks and Intermediation in International Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0848, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200846 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc Pröpper & Iman van Lelyveld & Ronald Heijmans, 2008. "Towards a Network Description of Interbank Payment Flows," DNB Working Papers 177, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Daron Acemoglu & Munther A. Dahleh & Ilan Lobel & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2008. "Bayesian Learning in Social Networks," NBER Working Papers 14040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monge, Mario & Hartwich, Frank & Halgin, Daniel, 2008. "How change agents and social capital influence the adoption of innovations among small farmers: Evidence from social networks in rural Bolivia," IFPRI discussion papers 761, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).