Report NEP-NET-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vitor Trindade & Johannes Moenius, 2007. "Networks, Standards and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers 0705, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Thierry Warin & Jean-Philippe Bonardi, 2007. "Open Source Software Development, Innovation, and Coordination Costs," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0701, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3096 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arghya Ghosh & Hodaka Morita, 2007. "An Economic Analysis of Platform Sharing," NBER Working Papers 13058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Gluckler, 2007. "Economic Geography and the Evolution of Networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0704, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2967 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hui Yan, 2007. "The 3G standard setting strategy and indigenous innovation policy in China is TD-SCDMA a flagship?," DRUID Working Papers 07-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.