Report NEP-NET-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- CUYVERS, Ludo & VERHERSTRAETEN, Stijn, . "The network of interlocking directorates between international economic organizations (2004)," Working Papers 2005024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Marcel Boyer & Jacques Robert, 2006. "The Economics of Free and Open Source Software: Contributions to a Government Policy on Open Source Software," CIRANO Project Reports 2006rp-03, CIRANO.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2006. "Competitive implications of cross-border banking," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3854, The World Bank.
- Chang-Ho Yoon & Young-Woong Song & Byoung Heon Jun, 2005. "The Role of Switching Hub in Global Internet Traffic," Discussion Paper Series 0507, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Franco Malerba, 2005. "Innovation and the evolution of industries," KITeS Working Papers 172, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2005.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-02-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-02-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore