Report NEP-NET-2006-02-19This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peer Zumbansen, 2005. "Beyond Territoriality: The Case of Transnational Human Rights Litigation," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0020, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2005. "Interconnection Negotiations between Telecommunication Networks and Universal Service Objectives," UCLA Economics Online Papers 348, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Elders, I. & Ault, G. & Galloway, S. & McDonald, J. & Köhler, J. & Leach, M. & Lampaditou , E., 2006. "Electricity Network Scenarios for Great Britain in 2050," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0609, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Xiao, Mo & Orazem, Peter, 2006. "Do Entry Conditions Vary over Time? Entry and Competition in the Broadband Market: 1999-2003," Staff General Research Papers 12500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007960 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dunia López-Pintado, 2004. "Diffusion In Complex Social Networks," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-33, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Joskow, P.L., 2006. "Incentive Regulation in Theory and Practice: Electricity Distribution and Transmission Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0607, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007959 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harald Uhlig, 2006. "Regional Labor Markets, Network Externalities and Migration: The Case of German Reunification," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2006. "The Empirics of Social Capital and Economic Development: A Critical Perspective," Working Papers 2006.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2004. "Intra-industry Trade and Production Networks," IHEID Working Papers 13-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Jamasb, T. & Nuttall, W.J. & Pollitt, M.G., 2006. "New Electricity Technologies for a Sustainable Future," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0608, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.