Report NEP-NET-2006-02-19This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peer Zumbansen, 2005. "Beyond Territoriality: The Case of Transnational Human Rights Litigation," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0020, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2005. "Interconnection Negotiations between Telecommunication Networks and Universal Service Objectives," UCLA Economics Online Papers 348, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Elders, I. & Ault, G. & Galloway, S. & McDonald, J. & Köhler, J. & Leach, M. & Lampaditou , E., 2006. "Electricity Network Scenarios for Great Britain in 2050," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0609, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Xiao, Mo & Orazem, Peter, 2006. "Do Entry Conditions Vary over Time? Entry and Competition in the Broadband Market: 1999-2003," Staff General Research Papers 12500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, H.W.G.M., 2006. "Designing and Evaluating Sustainable Logistics Networks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-003-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dunia López-Pintado, 2004. "Diffusion In Complex Social Networks," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-33, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Joskow, P.L., 2006. "Incentive Regulation in Theory and Practice: Electricity Distribution and Transmission Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0607, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pau, L-F., 2006. "Smart Business Networks Design and Business Genetics," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-002-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Harald Uhlig, 2006. "Regional Labor Markets, Network Externalities and Migration: The Case of German Reunification," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2006. "The Empirics of Social Capital and Economic Development: A Critical Perspective," Working Papers 2006.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2004. "Intra-industry Trade and Production Networks," IHEID Working Papers 13-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Jamasb, T. & Nuttall, W.J. & Pollitt, M.G., 2006. "New Electricity Technologies for a Sustainable Future," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0608, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.