Report NEP-NET-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yann Bramoullé & Rachel Kranon, 2005. "Risk-Sharing Networks," Cahiers de recherche 0526, CIRPEE.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education and Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 5244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goeree,Jacob K. & Riedl,Arno & Ule,Aljaz, 2005. "In Search of Stars: Network Formation among Heterogeneous Agents," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr, 2005. "Innovators, Imitators, and the Evolving Architecture of Social Networks," Economics Working Paper Archive 529, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beverly Hirtle, 2005. "The impact of network size on bank branch performance," Staff Reports 211, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Stefan Behringer, 2005. "Equilibrium non-reciprocal Access Pricing in the Telecommunication Industry," JEPS Working Papers 05-002, JEPS.
- Doh-Shin Jeon, 2005. "A simple access pricing rule to achieve the Ramsey outcome for interconnected networks," Economics Working Papers 808, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2005.
- van Wijk, R.A.J.L. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W. & Heinhuis, S.M., 2005. "Reciprocity of Knowledge Flows in Internal Network Forms of Organizing," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-024-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Ramón Cobo-Reyes & Natalia Jiménez & Giovanni Ponti, 2005. "An experimental device to elicit social networks," ThE Papers 05/19, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Paloma Fernandez Perez, 2005. "Networks of People in Specialty Production: Family Firms in the Iron and Steel Wire Industries in Spain (1870-2000)," Working Papers in Economics 141, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- David S. Evans & Richard Schmalensee, 2005. "The Industrial Organization of Markets with Two-Sided Platforms," NBER Working Papers 11603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Behringer, 2005. "Entry, Access Pricing, and Welfare in the Telecommunications Industry," JEPS Working Papers 05-003, JEPS.
- Verspagen, Bart, 2005. "Mapping Technological Trajectories as Patent Citation Networks. A Study on the History of Fuel Cell Research," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Isabelle Sin & Steven Stillman, 2005. "The Geographical Mobility of Mâori in New Zealand," Labor and Demography 0509005, EconWPA.