Report NEP-NET-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000138:001121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Galeotti, Andrea & Mueller, Gerrit, 2005. "Friendship Relations in the School Class and Adult Economic Attainment," IZA Discussion Papers 1682, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aloysius Gunadi Brata, 2005. "Accessing Formal Credit: Social Capital versus ‘Social Position’ (Lesson from a Javanese Village)," Finance 0507016, EconWPA.
- Juan Carlos Pastor & Margarita Mayo, 2005. "Networks And Effectiveness In Work Teams: The Impact Of Diversity," Working Papers Economia wp05-10, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2005_7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ANGEL ANTONIO DIAZ & Luis Eduardo SolÃs, 2004. "A taxonomy of business processes," Working Papers Economia wp04-24, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.