Report NEP-NET-2003-08-17This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J.A. Bikker & A.A.T. Wesseling, 2003. "Intermediation, integration and internationalisation: a survey on banking in Europe," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 53, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric DARMON, . "Do Shopbots and Lower Search Costs improve the Efficiency of Electronic Markets? An Agent-based Approach," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 04, Society for Computational Economics.
- Walz, Uwe & Woeckener, Bernd, 2003. "Compatibility Standards and Strategic Trade Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3815, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gonzales, F. & Guillotreau, P. & Le Grel, L. & Simioni, M., 2003. "Asymmetry of price transmission within the french value chain of seafood products," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 49, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Myong-Hun Chang, . "Discovery and Diffusion of Knowledge in an Endogenous Social Network," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 01, Society for Computational Economics.
- Stefano Breschi & Francesco Lissoni, 2003. "Mobility and Social Networks: Localised Knowledge Spillovers Revisited," KITeS Working Papers 142, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2003.
- Gordon L. Brady, 2003. "International Governance of the Internet: An Economic Analysis," ICER Working Papers 17-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Nalbarte, Laura, 2000. "Keystone Sector Identification: A Graph Theory-Social Network Analysis Approach," Staff General Research Papers 10308, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hendrik Ludolph & Gilbert Babin & Peter Kropf, 2003. "A Communication Framework Towards Flexible Associations of Business Entities Within Evolving Environments," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-43, CIRANO.
- Walz, Uwe & Woeckener, Bernd, 2003. "Compatibility Decisions, Endogenous Installed Home Bases and the Third-Market Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arun Sundararajan, 2003. "Network Effects, Nonlinear Pricing and Entry Deterrence," Industrial Organization 0307002, EconWPA.
- Quah, Danny, 2003. "Digital Goods and the New Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Laureti & Frantisek Slanina & Yi-Kuo Yu & Yi-Cheng Zhang, 2003. "Buyer feedback as a filtering mechanism for reputable sellers," Game Theory and Information 0307001, EconWPA.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen & George Groenewold & Jeanette J. Schoorl, 2003. "Out of Africa: What drives the Pressure to emigrate?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-059/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dranove, David & Gandal, Neil, 2003. "Surviving a Standards War: Lessons Learned from the Life and Death of DIVX," CEPR Discussion Papers 3935, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stelios Lelis & Petros Kavassalis & Mahmoud Rafea & Seif Harid, . "Network Explanations to Web Economy's Patterns of Growth," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 11, Society for Computational Economics.