Report NEP-MST-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Di Maggio & Francesco A. Franzoni & Massimo Massa & Roberto Tubaldi, 2019. "Strategic Trading As a Response to Short Sellers," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-23, Swiss Finance Institute, revised May 2019.
- Breckenfelder, Johannes, 2019. "Competition among high-frequency traders, and market quality," Working Paper Series 2290, European Central Bank.
- Kondor, Peter & Pinter, Gabor, 2019. "Private information and client connections in government bond markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100931, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zhang, Chris H. & Frijns, Bart, 2019. "Noise trading and informational efficiency," EconStor Preprints 198037, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Piotr Orłowski & Paul Schneider & Fabio Trojani, 2019. "On the Nature of Jump Risk Premia," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-31, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2019.
- Jozef Barunik & Cathy Yi-Hsuan Chen & Jan Vecer, 2019. "Sentiment-Driven Stochastic Volatility Model: A High-Frequency Textual Tool for Economists," Papers 1906.00059, arXiv.org.