Report NEP-MST-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MST
The following items were announced in this report:
- Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Gael M Martin & Catherine S Forbes, 2018. "Dynamic price jumps: The performance of high frequency tests and measures, and the robustness of inference," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/18, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Sylvain Carr'e & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Franck Gabriel, 2018. "Insider Trading with Penalties," Papers 1809.07545, arXiv.org.
- Chichaibelu, Bezawit Beyene & Garbero, Alessandra, 2018. "Estimating resilience outcomes in an impact assessment framework with high-frequency data," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274460, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- José María Liberti & Mitchell A. Petersen, 2018. "Information: Hard and Soft," NBER Working Papers 25075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Jaeram & Lee, Geul & Ryu, Doojin, 2018. "Difference in the intraday return-volume relationships of spots and futures: A quantile regression approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-68, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).