Report NEP-MST-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benes, Evangelos & Brugler, James & Hjalmarsson, Erik & Zikes, Filip, 2016. "Interactions among High-Frequency Traders," Working Papers in Economics 680, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nava, Noemi & Di Matteo, Tiziana & Aste, Tomaso, 2016. "Time-dependent scaling patterns in high frequency financial data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68645, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Linlin Ye, 2016. "Understanding the Impacts of Dark Pools on Price Discovery," Papers 1612.08486, arXiv.org.
- Zachary Bethune & Bruno Sultanum & Nicholas Trachter, 2016. "Private Information in Over-the-Counter Markets," Working Paper 16-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Tobias Adrian & Nina Boyarchenko & Or Shachar, 2016. "Dealer balance sheets and bond liquidity provision," Staff Reports 803, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.