Report NEP-MST-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2010. "Forecasting Realized Volatility with Linear and Nonlinear Univariate Models," Working Papers in Economics 10/28, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Steven L. Heston & Robert A. Korajczyk & Ronnie Sadka, 2010. "Intraday Patterns in the Cross-section of Stock Returns," Papers 1005.3535, arXiv.org.
- Manuabu Asai & Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting Noisy Realized Volatility," Working Papers in Economics 10/21, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Shengle Lin, 2010. "Gradual Information Diffusion and Asset Price Momentum," Working Papers 10-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Aaron Tornell & Chunming Yuan, . "Speculation and Hedging in the Currency Futures Markets: Are They Informative to the Spot Exchange Rates," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-116, UMBC Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2009.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Rasmus Fatum & Pavel Vacek, 2010. "Does Foreign Exchange Reserve Decumulation Lead to Currency Appreciation?," Working Papers 602, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Reitz, Stefan & Ruelke, Jan C. & Taylor, Mark P., 2010. "On the nonlinear influence of Reserve Bank of Australia interventions on exchange rates," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.