Report NEP-MST-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grothe, Magdalena, 2010. "Price and trading response to public information," Working Paper Series 1177, European Central Bank.
- Skjeltorp, Johannes A & Odegaard, Bernt Arne, 2010. "Why do firms pay for liquidity provision in limit order markets?," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010/3, University of Stavanger.
- Eric Girardin & Dijun Tan & Woon K. Wong, 2010. "Information Content of Order Flow and Cross-market Portfolio Rebalancing: Evidence for the Chinese Stock, Treasury and Corporate Bond Markets," Working Papers 022010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Jianqing Fan & Yingying Li & Ke Yu, 2010. "Vast Volatility Matrix Estimation using High Frequency Data for Portfolio Selection," Papers 1004.4956, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nektarios Aslanidis & Charlotte Christiansen, 2010. "Smooth Transition Patterns in the Realized Stock Bond Correlation," CREATES Research Papers 2010-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.