Report NEP-MST-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Foucault, Thierry & Kadan, Ohad & Kandel, Eugene, 2009. "Liquidity cycles and make/take fees in electronic markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torben G. Andersen & Dobrislav Dobrev & Ernst Schaumburg, 2009. "Jump-Robust Volatility Estimation using Nearest Neighbor Truncation," NBER Working Papers 15533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beber, Alessandro & Pagano, Marco, 2009. "Short-Selling Bans around the World: Evidence from the 2007-09 Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2009. "Forecasting Realized Volatility with Linear and Nonlinear Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-686, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Thorsten Koeppl & Cyril Monnet & Ted Temzelides, 2009. "Optimal Clearing Arrangements for Financial Trades," Working Papers 1222, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Garleanu, Nicolae Bogdan & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2009. "Dynamic Trading with Predictable Returns and Transaction Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 7392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.