Report NEP-MST-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Høg, Esben, 2008. "Volatility and realized quadratic variation of differenced returns : A wavelet method approach," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2008-06, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Daisuke Nagakura & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2009. "A State Space Approach to Estimating the Integrated Variance and Microstructure Noise Component," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-055, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Michael Firth & T. Y. Leung & Oliver M. Rui, 2009. "Insider Trading in Hong Kong: Tests of Stock Returns and Trading Frequency," Working Papers 042009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Naes, Randi & Ødegaard, Bernt Arne, 2009. "Liquidity and Asset Pricing: Evidence on the Role of Investor Holding Period," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/19, University of Stavanger.
- Ranaldo, Angelo & Söderlind, Paul, 2009. "Safe Haven Currencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 7249, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.