Report NEP-MST-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Bollerslev & Morten Ã˜. Nielsen & Per Houmann Frederiksen & Torben G. Andersen, 2008. "Continuous-time Models, Realized Volatilities, And Testable Distributional Implications For Daily Stock Returns," Working Paper 1173, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Wong, Woon K & Copeland, Laurence & Lu, Ralph, 2008. "The Other Side of the Trading Story: Evidence from NYSE," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Foucault, Thierry & Sraer, David & Thesmar, David, 2008. "Individual Investors and Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 6915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Michael J. Moore, 2008. "Private Information and a Macro Model of Exchange Rates: Evidence from a Novel Data Set," NBER Working Papers 14175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Ali M. Kutan, 2008. "The Reaction of Asset Prices to Macroeconomic Announcements in New EU Markets: Evidence from Intraday Data," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp349, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Vorsatz, Marc & Veiga, Helena, 2008. "The effect of short-selling of the aggregation of information in an experimental asset market," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws083808, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.