Report NEP-MON-2019-03-25This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Rossi, 2018. "Identifying and estimating the effects of unconventional monetary policy in the data: How to do It and what have we learned?," Economics Working Papers 1641, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- A. Mantovi, 2019. "Information insensitivity, collateral flows and the logic of financial stability," Economics Department Working Papers 2019-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Atsushi Inoue & Barbara Rossi, 2018. "The effects of conventional and unconventional monetary policy on exchange rates," Economics Working Papers 1639, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Artem V. Efimov, 2019. "Peter The Great’S Monetary Reform And Money Supply In Russia In 1698–1711," HSE Working papers WP BRP 175/HUM/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Max Gillman, 2018. "The Welfare Cost of Ináation with Banking Time," Working Papers 1014, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Economics.
- Michael Callaghan, 2019. "Expectations and the term premium in New Zealand long-term interest rates," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2019/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Tristani, Oreste, 2019. "(Un)conventional Policy and the Effective Lower Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 13585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atsushi Inoue & Barbara Rossi, 2018. "The effects of conventional and unconventional monetary policy: A new approach," Economics Working Papers 1638, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Eric M. Leeper & Campbell B. Leith & Ding Liu, 2019. "Optimal Time-Consistent Monetary, Fiscal and Debt Maturity Policy," NBER Working Papers 25658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timo Henckel & Gordon D. Menzies & Peter Moffat & Daniel J. Zizzo, 2019. "Three Dimensions of Central Bank Credibility and Inferential Expectations: The Euro Zone," Working Paper Series 56, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- David Laidler, 2018. "Why the Fuss? - Friedman (1968) After Fifty Years," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20184, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Chattopadhyay, Siddhartha, 2019. "The Neo-Fisherianism to Escape Zero Lower Bound," MPRA Paper 92669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Hideaki Matsuoka & Ugo Panizza & Dana Vorisek, 2019. "Inflation Expectations: Review and Evidence," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1904, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Kubota, So, 2019. "Market Structure and Indeterminacy of Stationary Equilibria in a Decentralized Monetary Economy," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-84, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Itamar Drechsler & Alexi Savov & Philipp Schnabl, 2019. "How Monetary Policy Shaped the Housing Boom," NBER Working Papers 25649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Brzezinski & Yao Chen & Nuno Palma & Felix Ward, 2019. "The real effects of money supply shocks: Evidence from maritime disasters in the Spanish Empire," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1906, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Castellares, Renzo & Toma, Hiroshi, 2019. "Effects of a Mandatory Local Currency Pricing Law on the Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 2019-001, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Paul Hubert, 2019. "State-Dependent Effects of Monetary Policy: The Central Bank Information Channel," Sciences Po publications 2019-04, Sciences Po.
- Asier Aguilera-Bravo & Miguel Casares Polo, 2019. "On Staggered Prices and Optimal Inflation," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1902, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Kazuya Kamiya, 2019. "On the Real Determinacy and Indeterminacy of Stationary Equilibria in Monetary Models," Discussion Paper Series DP2019-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- David Turner & Thomas Chalaux, 2019. "Calibrating GDP fan charts using probit models with a comparison to the approaches of the Bank of England and Riksbank," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1542, OECD Publishing.
- Szilard Benk & Max Gillman, 2019. "Granger Predictability of Oil prices after the Great Recession," Working Papers 1016, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Economics.
- Bullard, James & Singh, Aarti, 2018. "Nominal GDP Targeting with Heterogenous Labor Supply," Working Papers 2018-13, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Marshall Reinsdorf & Paul Schreyer, 2019. "Measuring consumer inflation in a digital economy," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2019/01, OECD Publishing.
- António Rua, 2019. "Modelling the Demand for Euro Banknotes," Working Papers w201905, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Shirai, Sayuri, 2019. "Money and Central Bank Digital Currency," ADBI Working Papers 922, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Paul Simshauser, 2018. "Missing money, missing policy and Resource Adequacy in Australia's National Electricity Market," Working Papers EPRG 1821, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Andreas Hanl & Jochen Michaelis, 2019. "Digitales Zentralbankgeld als neues Instrument der Geldpolitik," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201909, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- NTITA NTITA, Jean & KAZADI NTITA, François & NTANGA NTITA, Jean de Dieu, 2017.
"Determinants De L'Inflation Dans Les Pays De La Communaute Economique Et Monetaire De L'Afrique Centrale, (Cemac)
[Determinants Of Inflation In Central African Economic And Monetary Community (Caem," MPRA Paper 92902, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2019.