Report NEP-MON-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Korishchenko, Konstantin (Корищенко, Константин) & Morozov, Stepan (Морозов, Степан) & Bryanov, G (Брянов, Г.), 2018.
"The Impact of Monetary Policy on the Balance of Payments and Macroeconomic Indicators
[Влияние Денежно-Кредитной Политики На Платежный Баланс И Макроэкономические Показатели]," Working Papers 061801, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Harsha Paranavithana & Leandro Magnusson & Rod Tyers, 2018. "Assessing monetary policy targeting regimes for small open economies," CAMA Working Papers 2018-33, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hibiki Ichiue & Yoichi Ueno, 2018. "A Survey-based Shadow Rate and Unconventional Monetary Policy Effects," IMES Discussion Paper Series 18-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Garth Baughman & Stanislav Rabinovich, 2018. "Self-confirming Price Dispersion in Monetary Economies," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-046, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Nodar Kiladze, 2017. "Evaluating Inflation Targeting Regime - Case Study: Georgia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5408043, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Chris Kirrane, 2018. "Implications of EMU for the European Community," Papers 1805.12113, arXiv.org.
- Françoise Vasselin, 2018. "The Competition Between Cash and Mobile Payments in Markets with Mobile Partnerships A Monetary Search Model Point of View," Working Papers hal-01722404, HAL.
- Urbschat, Florian, 2018. "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Impact of Negative Interest Rates and QE on the Profitability and Risk-Taking of 1600 German Banks," Discussion Papers in Economics 56535, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Simon Gilchrist & Raphael Schoenle & Jae W. Sim & Egon Zakrajsek, 2018. "Financial Heterogeneity and Monetary Union," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-043, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Diana Lima, 2018. "Institutional Setups of Monetary Policy and Banking Regulation and Supervision - A Survey," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0718, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Jonas E. Arias & Guido Ascari & Nicola Branzoli & Efrem Castelnuovo, 2018. "Positive Trend In ation and Determinacy in a Medium-Sized New Keynesian Model," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0224, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Lopez, Jose A. & Mitchener, Kris James, 2018. "Uncertainty and Hyperinflation: European Inflation Dynamics after World War I," Working Paper Series 2018-6, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Viral V. Acharya & Diane Pierret & Sascha Steffen, 2018. "Lender of Last Resort versus Buyer of Last Resort – Evidence from the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-35, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ramana, 2018. "Japan: Evaluating Aggressive Monetary Easing and Economic Performance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1837, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Taisuke Nakata & Sebastian Schmidt & Paul Yoo, 2018. "Speed Limit Policy and Liquidity Traps," IMES Discussion Paper Series 18-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Hamzah, Nurrawaida Husna & Masih, Mansur, 2018. "Revisiting effectiveness of interest rate as a tool to control inflation: evidence from Malaysia based on ARDL and NARDL," MPRA Paper 87576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris Kirrane, 2018. "Lessons from the History of European EMU," Papers 1805.12112, arXiv.org.
- Musti, Babagana Mala & Siddiki, Jalal Uddin, 2018. "Exchange Rate Pass-through to Consumer prices: Nigerian experience from 1986-2013," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-5, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Hoerova, Marie & Mendicino, Caterina & Nikolov, Kalin & Schepens, Glenn & Heuvel, Skander Van den, 2018. "Benefits and costs of liquidity regulation," Working Paper Series 2169, European Central Bank.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Mauro Napoletano, 2018. "Market disequilibrium, monetary policy, and financial markets: insights from new tools," LEM Papers Series 2018/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2018. "Hopf Bifurcation from New-Keynesian Taylor Rule to Ramsey Optimal Policy," Working Papers halshs-01549929, HAL.
- Morris, Sebastian & Pandey, Ajay & Agarwalla, Sobhesh Kumar & Agarwalla, Astha, 2018. "Impact of the Proposed GST on the Consumer Price Index in India," IIMA Working Papers WP 2018-07-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Nilsen, Øivind A. & Pettersen, Per Marius & Bratlie, Joakim, 2018. "Time-Dependency in Producers’ Price Adjustments: Evidence from Micro Panel Data," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Ran Huang, 2018. "A Physical Review on Currency," Papers 1805.12102, arXiv.org.
- Mauro Bambi & Sara Eugeni, 2018. "Exchange rates, sunspots and cycles," Working Papers 2018_05, Durham University Business School.
- Huang, Chien-Yu & Yang, Yibai & Zheng, Zhijie, 2018. "Monetary Policy in a Schumpeterian Growth Model with Two R&D Sectors," MPRA Paper 87462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique Guégan, 2018. "The Digital World: I - Bitcoin: from history to real live," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 18011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pedro Bação & António Portugal Duarte & Hélder Sebastião & Srdjan Redzepagic, 2018. "Information Transmission Between Cryptocurrencies: Does Bitcoin Rule the Cryptocurrency World?," CeBER Working Papers 2018-06, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Krustev, Georgi, 2018. "The natural rate of interest and the financial cycle," Working Paper Series 2168, European Central Bank.
- Khalamillah, Fahmi, 2018. "Money Function and Money Banking by Ibnu Taimiyah," MPRA Paper 87018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Apr 2018.
- Dominique Guegan & Marius Frunza, 2018. "Is the Bitcoin Rush Over?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01822992, HAL.
- Sarah S. Baker & J. David Lopez-Salido & Edward Nelson, 2018. "The Money View Versus the Credit View," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-042, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).