Report NEP-MON-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jens Klose, 2018. "Are Eastern European Taylor Reaction Functions Asymmetric in Inflation or Output: Empirical Evidence for four Countries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201808, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jordi Galí, 2018. "Uncovered Interest Parity, Forward Guidance and the Exchange Rate," Working Papers 1021, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- David Finck & Joerg Schmidt & Peter Tillmann, 2018. "Mortgage Debt and Time-Varying Monetary Policy Transmission," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201809, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Perevyshin, Yury (Перевышин, Юрий) & Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei Germanovich (Синельников-Мурылев, Сергей Германович) & Skrobotov, Anton (Скроботов, Антон) & Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел), 2018.
"Analysis of Regional Price Differentiations
[Анализ Региональной Дифференциации Цен]," Published Papers 011801, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2018. "Has Monetary Policy Changed? How the Crisis Shifted the Ground Under Central Banks," Working Paper series 18-10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Luca Marchiori, 2018. "Monetary theory reversed: Virtual currency issuance and miners’ remuneration," BCL working papers 115, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Richard Varghese & Yuanyan Sophia Zhang, 2018. "A New Wave of ECB’s Unconventional Monetary Policies: Domestic Impact and Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 18/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Malamud, Semyon & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2018. "Intermediation markups and monetary policy pass-through," CEPR Discussion Papers 12623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Benchimol & Lahcen Bounader, 2018. "Optimal Monetary Policy Under Bounded Rationality," Globalization Institute Working Papers 336, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Jan 2018.
- Gara M. Afonso & Roc Armenter & Benjamin Lester, 2018. "A Model of the Federal Funds Market: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow," Working Papers 18-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 21 Feb 2018.
- Pablo Martín-Aceña, 2018. "Money in Spain. New historical statistics. 1830-1998," Working Papers 1806, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Pablo Anaya & Stefan Hasenclever, 2018. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Exchange Rate Movements," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 121, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eyal Neuman & Alexander Schied, 2018. "Protecting Pegged Currency Markets from Speculative Investors," Papers 1801.07784, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2020.
- Eisei Ohtaki, 2016. "Optimality of the Friedman rule under ambiguity," Working Papers e103, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Guido della Valle & Vasilika Kota & Romain M Veyrune & Ezequiel Cabezon & Shaoyu Guo, 2018. "Euroization Drivers and Effective Policy Response: An Application to the case of Albania," IMF Working Papers 18/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Rasmus Fatum & Yohei Yamamoto & Guozhong Zhu, 2016. "Is the Renminbi a Safe Haven?," Working Papers e109, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Jonathan Hambur & Richard Finlay, 2018. "Affine Endeavour: Estimating a Joint Model of the Nominal and Real Term Structures of Interest Rates in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2018-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2018. "Central bank forward guidance and the signal value of market prices," BIS Working Papers 692, Bank for International Settlements.
- Nicolas Arregui & Selim Elekdag & R. G Gelos & Romain Lafarguette & Dulani Seneviratne, 2018. "Can Countries Manage Their Financial Conditions Amid Globalization?," IMF Working Papers 18/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Stylianos Tsiaras, 2018. "Financial Crisis, Monetary Base Expansion and Risk," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0218, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Daniel R. Sanches, 2018. "On the Economics of Digital Currencies," Working Papers 18-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 02 Feb 2018.
- Steven Ongena & Ann L. Owen & Judit Temesvary, 2018. "A Global Lending Channel Unplugged? Does U.S. Monetary Policy Affect Cross-border and Affiliate Lending by Global U.S. Banks?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-008, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 02 Feb 2018.
- Camilo E Tovar Mora & Tania Mohd Nor, 2018. "Reserve Currency Blocs: A Changing International Monetary System?," IMF Working Papers 18/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Sushant Acharya & Keshav Dogra, 2018. "Understanding HANK: insights from a PRANK," Staff Reports 835, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Aug 2018.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Jacob P. Weber, 2018. "Open Mouth Operations," Working Paper Series WP-2018-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 05 Feb 2018.
- Kohei Hasui & Yoshiyuki Nakazono & Yuki Teranishi, 2018. "Role of Expectation in a Liquidity Trap," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 081, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Corsetti, G. & Duarte, J. B. & Mann, S., 2018. "One Money, Many Markets - A Factor Model Approach to Monetary Policy in the Euro Area with High-Frequency Identification," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1816, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Domenico Lombardi, Pierre Siklos, Samantha St. Amand, 2018. "Asset Price Spillovers From Unconventional Monetary Policy: A Global Empirical Perspective," LCERPA Working Papers 0109, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 30 Jan 2018.
- Steve Brito & Yan Carriere-Swallow & Bertrand Gruss, 2018. "Disagreement about Future Inflation: Understanding the Benefits of Inflation Targeting and Transparency," IMF Working Papers 18/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Hiroshi FUJIKI, 2016. "Nontraditional Monetary Policy in a Model of Default Risks and Collateral in the Absence of Commitment," Working Papers e104, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2018. "Why Are Inflation and Real Interest Rates So Low? A Mechanism of Low and Floating Real Interest and Inflation Rates," MPRA Paper 84311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reich, Jens, 2017. "A new theory of seigniorage and optimal inflation," MPRA Paper 83023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédérique BEC, 2017. "Why are inflation forecasts sticky?," THEMA Working Papers 2017-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Angrick, Stefan & Naoyuki, Yoshino, 2018. "From window guidance to interbank rates : Tracing the transition of monetary policy in Japan and China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.