Report NEP-MON-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Nicolas Groshenny & Qazi Haque & Mark Weder, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Indeterminacy after the 2001 Slump," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-21, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Nora Abu Asab & Juan Carlos Cuestas & Alberto Montagnoli, 2015. "Inflation targeting or Exchange Rate Targeting: Which Framework Supports The Goal of Price Stability in Emerging Market Economics?," Working Papers 2015025, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Offick, Sven & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2015. "Volatility effects of news shocks in (B)RE models with optimal monetary policy," Economics Working Papers 2015-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Hao Jin, 2015. "Foreign Exchange Interventions, Capital Controls and Monetary Policy: The Case of China," CAEPR Working Papers 2015-019, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2015. "Does easing monetary policy increase financial instability?," Bank of England working papers 570, Bank of England.
- Marie Briere & Valérie Mignon & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Towards Greater Diversification in Central Bank Reserves," Working Papers CEB 15-051, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Allen, D.E. & McAleer, M.J. & Peiris, S. & Singh, A.K., 2015. "Nonlinear time series and neural-network models of exchange rates between the US dollar and major currencies," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-33, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Duval, Romain & Fiori, Giuseppe & Ghironi, Fabio, 2015. "Short-Term Pain for Long-Term Gain: Market Deregulation and Monetary Policy in Small Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10982, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Naoya Kato, 2015. "Quantitative and Qualitative Monetary Easing and Long-Term Interest Rates: The Effects through the Stock of "Net Supply" and Maturity Structure of Japanese Government Bonds," Bank of Japan Research Laboratory Series 15-E-7, Bank of Japan.
- Kliem, Martin & Kriwoluzky, Alexander & Sarferaz, Samad, 2015. "Monetary-fiscal policy interaction and fiscal inflation: A tale of three countries," Discussion Papers 42/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Pontines, Victor & You, Kefei, 2015. "The Asian Currency Unit, Deviation Indicators, and Exchange Rate Coordination in East Asia: A Panel-Based Convergence Approach," ADBI Working Papers 550, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2015. "Neoliberal growth models, monetary union and the Euro crisis. A post-Keynesian perspective," Working Papers PKWP1510, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Annamaria de Crescenzio & Marta Golin & Anne-Christelle Ott, 2015. "Currency-based measures targeting banks - Balancing national regulation of risk and financial openness," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2015/3, OECD Publishing.
- Hossfeld, Oliver & Röthig, Andreas, 2015. "Do speculative traders anticipate or follow USD/EUR exchange rate movements? New evidence on the efficiency of the EUR currency futures market," Discussion Papers 41/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi & Martin Shubik, 2015. "Money as Minimal Complexity," Department of Economics Working Papers 15-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.