Report NEP-MON-2015-08-07This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margaux MacDonald, 2016. "International Capital Market Frictions and Spillovers from Quantitative Easing," Working Papers 1346, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Samuel Huber & Alessandro Marchesiani, 2015. "Limited commitment and the demand for money," ECON - Working Papers 199, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2016.
- Anamaria Illes & Marco Lombardi & Paul Mizen, 2015. "Why Did Bank Lending Rates Diverge from Policy Rates After the Financial Crisis?," Discussion Papers 2015/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- David Andolfatto & Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher Waller, 2015. "Monetary policy with asset-backed money," ECON - Working Papers 198, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Mark Setterfield, 2015. "Won’t Get Fooled Again – Or Will We? Monetary Policy, Model Uncertainty, and ‘Policy Model Complacency’," Working Papers 1516, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2016.
- Bergin, Paul R & Corsetti, Giancarlo, 2015. "Beyond Competitive Devaluations: The Monetary Dimensions of Comparative Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers 10718, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcello Pericoli & Marco Taboga, 2015. "Understanding policy rates at the zero lower bound: insights from a Bayesian shadow rate model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1023, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marcin Kolasa, 2015. "On the Limits of Macroprudential Policy," 2015 Meeting Papers 207, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hübner, Malte & Vannoorenberghe, Gonzague, 2015. "Patience and Inflation," MPRA Paper 65811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tai Young-Taft, 2015. "Marx's Theory of Money and 21st-century Macrodynamics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_841, Levy Economics Institute.
- Daniela Bragoli & Massimiliano Rigon & Francesco Zanetti, 2015. "Optimal Inflation Weights in the Euro Area," BCAM Working Papers 1503, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Canofari Paolo & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Piersanti Giovanni, 2014. "Theory and practice of contagion in monetary unions: Domino effects in EMU Mediterranean countries," wp.comunite 0109, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Lucas Herrenbrueck, 2015. "An Open-Economy Model with Money, Endogenous Search, and Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers dp15-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Fabio Busetti & Michele Caivano & Lisa Rodano, 2015. "On the conditional distribution of euro area inflation forecast," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1027, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Quiggin, John, 2013. "Macroeconomic Policy after the Global Financial Crisis," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 156935, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Satoshi Imai & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2015. "Replicating Japan’s CPI Using Scanner Data," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 054, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Adam Richardson, 2015. "Can global economic conditions explain low New Zealand inflation?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2015/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- de Haan, Jan & Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2015. "Weekly versus Monthly Unit Value Price Indexes," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2015-15, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 20 Jul 2015.