Report NEP-MON-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "Self-Monitoring or Reliance on Media Reporting: How Do Financial Market Participants Process Central Bank News?," Research Papers in Economics 2014-07, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Ansgar Belke, 2014. "Exit Strategies and Their Impact on the Euro Area - A Model Based View," Ruhr Economic Papers 0467, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Dominique Pepin, 2014. "The role of the "Maximizing Output Growth Inflation Rate" in monetary policy," Papers 1403.6112, arXiv.org.
- Quint, Dominic & Rabanal, Pau, 2014. "Monetary and macroprudential policy in an estimated DSGE model of the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 2014/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ander Perez & Ali Ozdagli & Filippo Ippolito, 2013. "Is Bank Debt Special for the Transmission of Monetary Policy? Evidence from the Stock Market," 2013 Meeting Papers 1219, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Belanger, Gilles, 2014. "Interest Rates Rigidities and the Fisher Equation," MPRA Paper 54705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bluedorn, John C. & Bowdler, Christopher & Koch, Christoffer, 2014. "Heterogeneous bank lending responses to monetary policy: new evidence from a real-time identification," Working Papers 1404, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Williams, John C., 2014. "The Federal Reserve: inside monetary policy," Speech 129, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Paul D. McNelis, 2014. "Finding Stability in a Time of Crisis: Lessons of East Asia for Eastern Europe," Working Papers 052014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Olmos, Lorena & Sanso Frago, Marcos, 2014. "Monetary policy and growth with trend inflation and financial frictions," MPRA Paper 54606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Hubert & Mirza Harun, 2014. "Inflation expectation dynamics: the role of past present and forward looking information," Sciences Po publications 2014-07, Sciences Po.
- Plosser, Charles I., 2014. "Perspectives on the U.S. economy and monetary policy," Speech 95, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Shengxing Zhang & Ricardo Lagos, 2013. "A Model of Monetary Exchange in Over-the-Counter Markets," 2013 Meeting Papers 1242, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anton Korinek & Alp Simsek, 2014. "Liquidity Trap and Excessive Leverage," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1410, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Seitz, Franz & Schmidt, Markus A., 2014. "Money in modern macro models: A review of the arguments," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 37, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Atsushi Sekine & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2014. "Effects of Commodity Price Shocks on Inflation: A Cross Country Analysis," Discussion papers e-13-006, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- M. Ege Yazgan & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2014. "High versus Low Inflation: Implications for Price-Level Convergence," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1412, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Hans Haller & Ming Yi, 2013. "Paths of a Continuum of Independent Random Variables," Working Papers e07-44, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.