Report NEP-MON-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Laidler, 2013. "Reassessing the Thesis of the Monetary History," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20135, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Michael B Devereux & Ozge Senay & Alan Sutherland, 2013. "Nominal Stability and Financial Globalization," CDMA Working Paper Series 201309, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Morgan, Peter J., 2013. "Monetary Policy Frameworks in Asia: Experience, Lessons, and Issues," ADBI Working Papers 435, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jochen Güntner, 2013. "The federal funds market, excess reserves, and unconventional monetary policy," Economics working papers 2013-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Filippo Ippolito & Ali K. Ozdagli & Ander Pérez Orive, 2013. "Is bank debt special for the transmission of monetary policy? Evidence from the stock market," Economics Working Papers 1384, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Luba Petersen, 2013. "Expectations and Monetary Policy: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers dp13-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Andrew Berg & Luisa Charry & Rafael A Portillo & Jan Vlcek, 2013. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the Tropics; A Narrative Approach," IMF Working Papers 13/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Mancini, Loreano & Ranaldo, Angelo & Wrampelmeyer, Jan, 2013. "The Euro Interbank Repo Market," Working Papers on Finance 1316, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Sep 2015.
- D'Adamo, Gaetano & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2013. "The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime in the Process of Real and Nominal Convergence," IZA Discussion Papers 7627, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2013. "Global Imbalances: Should We Use Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Working Papers of BETA 2013-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Fabio Farabullini & Miria Rocchelli & Alessandra Salvio & Andrea Silvestrini, 2013. "A quantitative look at the Italian banking system: evidence from a new dataset since 1861," Working Papers 9, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Karnaukh, Nina & Ranaldo, Angelo & Söderlind, Paul, 2013. "Understanding FX Liquidity," Working Papers on Finance 1315, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Apr 2015.