Report NEP-MON-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunda-Alexandra Detmers & Dieter Nautz, 2012. "The information content of central bank interest rate projections: Evidence from New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2012/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Westermark, Andreas, 2012. "Labor-Market Frictions and Optimal Inflation," Working Paper Series 259, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Sergio A. Lago Alves, 2012. "Optimal Policy When the Inflation Target is not Optimal," Working Papers Series 271, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111427 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leo Krippner, 2012. "Modifying Gaussian term structure models when interest rates are near the zero lower bound," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2012/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Rousakis, Michael, 2012. "Expectations and Fluctuations : The Role of Monetary Policy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 984, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Shinji Takagi & Kenichi Hirose & Issei Kozuru, 2012. "The Political Economy Of Foreign Exchange Market Intervention," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Georgiadis, Georgios, 2012. "Towards an explanation of cross-country asymmetries in monetary transmission," Discussion Papers 07/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Telyukova, Irina A. & Visschers, Ludo, 2011. "Precautionary demand for money in a monetary business cycle model," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1142, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jurgilas, Marius & Zikes, Filip, 2012. "Implicit intraday interest rate in the UK unsecured overnight money market," Bank of England working papers 447, Bank of England.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Jane Korinek, 2012. "Trade Effects of Exchange Rates and their Volatility: Chile and New Zealand," OECD Trade Policy Papers 136, OECD Publishing.
- Wenli Cheng & Simon D. Angus, 2012. "The Cantillon Effect of Money Injection through Deficit Spending," Monash Economics Working Papers 12-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Andreasen, Martin & Ferman, Marcelo & Zabczyk, Pawel, 2012. "The business cycle implications of banks’ maturity transformation," Bank of England working papers 446, Bank of England.